Thanks a ton Life is all about PAIN for nominating me for this award. Honestly I was roaming here and there with my bit of writings and then stumbled upon WordPress. Initially, I hardly wrote for my BLOG but then “likes” and “follows” started to follow and I got a huge inspiration. You were one of the 1st outside my friends to like by writings and follow my BLOG. So, thanks again.
The world of literature, well connection to it was mostly textbooks of my syllabus which I left years back. I do read crime and suspense novels but it’s very one-dimensional. Then wordpress happened to me and now I can read so many different kinds of writings.
Also, I have made so many friends here. 🙂
Well, here comes the official rules of this award:
Questions and Answers:
1.Who are you and where do u belong to?
I am Prasenjit, an Indian and a Bengali from the city of joy, Kolkata in West Bengal.
2.Who is your idol and why?
Well it has to be and is a certain Tendulkar, the all-time best cricketer the world had ever seen or would ever see. His down-to-earth nature, even after achieving so much is what drives me to him.
3.Which is your favorite book and why?
The Sherlock Holmes Omnibus. I have read it so many times. Crime and detective thrillers drive me crazy and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is the pioneer of this art.
4.What is beauty? And what makes you beautiful?
Beauty, to me, is something that heals the world. Something you should not be proud of but feel inner peace for the same. To me, beauty is someone’s smile. I guess it’s my smile that makes me beautiful. Am I boasting? I try not be. 😛
5.Are you single, in a relationship or married?
Well I am engaged to the most beautiful ladyin the world, my best-est friend POOJA BAGCHI and will get married this year.
7.What is the best thing about you? And the worst one!
Best thing: I guess I am pretty grounded and friendly.
Worst thing(/s): nervous, hot-headed, easily influenced by others.
8.What do you write and why?
There’s nothing particular that I try to write. But something that I believe in or something that makes me think also makes me write.
9.Is your life difficult or is it easy?
I take life as it comes. Yes, I do complain about my life but it’s only to me. I lost my father, the only earner of my family when I was college and without any job. So, I have an idea or two about hardship is but I would say life has never been that hard on me. At least, this gets me going.
10.Who or what is God?
Honestly, never seen Him/Her; well except for in photos. I believe is Almighty who give us the courage to succeed in life, given that you really fight hard for it.
My father used to say that you would pay for your deeds in this very life and I believe in his words a lot.
11.Whom do u love, the most in the world?
Well, it has to be more than one.
My mother: Jharna Ghosh
My sister: Payel Ghosh
My gf: Pooja Bagchi.
11 random facts about me:
- I am an Arsenal fan, the football club from England.
- I work in I.T. and given a chance I want to leave my job.
- I am a foodie like most Bengali’s are.
- I have a dream to do something for the old people of my country.
- I am associated with quite a few NGO-s.
- I am not an introvert and gelling along with people is initially difficult for me. But once I gel in, I can be really crazy.
- I am a private person and don’t like poke my nose in other’s business.
- I am a bathroom-singer but my song collection is mostly Bollywood movies.
- I wait throughout the year for the 4-5 days during Durga Puja.
- I am a very romantic person.
- I am scared of ghosts and is terrified to stay alone at nights (although i somehow manage to sleep alone 😛 )
The 11 blogs that I nominate:
https://poojabagchi.wordpress.com/ (I hope she will write something some day)
And my 11 questions to my nominees are:
- From which country do you belong? What do you like most about your county?
- Name your favorite movie. Why is it your favorite?
- Define love and friendship.
- Which was the last book/novel/story you read that had a great impact on you?
- Narrate a funny incident of your life.
- What do you aspire to become in life?
- Why do you write?
- Can money buy happiness? Please be honest.
- Whom do u love, the most in the world?
- Are you a veggie or non-veggie? What’s you favorite food?
- Which is your favorite sport and sportsperson?
With lots of love,
Hope to connect soon with you all,
IT’S TIME TO SMILE AGAIN 🙂